The graphemes of SignWriting

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Thu Oct 7 14:23:30 UTC 2010

Stefan,

As I was reading your feedback, I thought many times of vector-based
symbols.  I'm really happy to see you mention them at the bottom of
your message.

I didn't know about these relationships, thank you for sharing them.

-Alan

--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi