The graphemes of SignWriting

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Thu Oct 7 16:20:21 UTC 2010

That is a phrase in the language Lojban.[1]  I'm working on a project
in Lojban called "lo do ckiku ma zvati"[2], which is Lojban for
"Where are your Keys?"[3]  {lo do ckiku ma zvati} uses SignWriting
to document elements of the game.[4]

The phrase {.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi} has the gloss:

.i ko                djuno  fi              le  do    sevzi
   you (imperative)  know   the subject of      your  ego

Translated into English it becomes: "know thyself."

-Alan

1: http://lojban.org/
2: http://lodockikumazvati.org/
3: http://whereareyourkeys.org/