AW: The graphemes of SignWriting

Thu Oct 7 17:26:23 UTC 2010

* The punctuation graphemes are used when writing text.  Always alone and
always in the middle lane.
-------------------

Hi Steve,

well, - not always!  Smile -  You know that I started to work a decade ago
with the good old SignWriter DOS program. There is a convert to columns
function but for every day use it turned out to be not practical. So I wrote
many documents horizontally. I can read these documents very fast - same
with my students. I am still one of the scribes who prefer to write
horizontally. This is done in order to allow my students to improve spoken
language skills and it is so much easier to write long documents with lots
and lots of phrases. I understand that SignPuddle 1.5 does not allow writing
from left to right in the actual version. How about coming updates. Is there
any opportunity to add an option to write horizontally for those who prefer
to do that?

Nevertheless in this case the punctuation graphemes are written just the way
we do in spoken language.

Stefan ;-)