AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Mon Sep 6 21:56:18 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 6, 2010

On Sep 6, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Suzanne pach wrote:
> I have improved the document. See attachment...
> I also changed the colours round, that was Maureens idea,
> since it is probably easier to remember that Red is
> Right... Suzanne

Hello Suzanne!
This is a very beautiful document and I know I will be using it to teach the General Arrowhead - and thank you for making the changes that you made - they made it much better. Thank you too to Stefan for all the beautiful suggestions and inspirations too...

I have one question about this last sequence - if the Right hand is now red, shouldn't the thumb of the right hand (the red symbol) be flopped if we are looking at the palm of the hand, when the hands are crossing in front of the face?