AW: AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Mon Sep 6 22:19:08 UTC 2010

Hi Suzanne,

I looked at your new document.

I understand the idea behind your concept. Thanks to Erika Hoffmann I think a lot more about by belief system, my ideas, my intentions ...

I would love to read a comment of Fernando Capovilla.

 The reason is that I myself have my doubts that reading the coloured documents should be easier or more helpful to beginners. In this case red hand and  blue hand arrowhead with fill or without .. . much more information to handle ... while everything is very well explained just in black and white.

But I am no expert in these brain research issues -- it is only my feeling.

Hi Fernando would be great if you could add your opinion.

Stefan ;-)