Official Category names

Mon Sep 27 15:54:05 UTC 2010

  Hi Jonathan,

There are 2 similar lists.

ISWA 2010 Symbol Lessons
http://signwriting.org/lessons/iswa
1 - Hands
2 - Movement
3 - Dynamics & Timing
4 - Face & Head
5 - Body
6 - Detailed Location
7 - Punctuation

ISWA 2010 HTML Reference
http://signbank.org/iswa
1 - Hands
2 - Movement
3 - Dynamics
4 - Head & Faces
5 - Body
6 - Detailed Location
7 - Punctuation

Category 3 should  probably be Dynamics & Timing.  It contains both
types of symbols.  Dynamics symbols are for feeling.  Timing symbols are
for alternative or simultaneous movement.

Category 4 should probably be Head & Faces because the SymbolGroups
were reordered in the ISWA 2010 so that the head symbols were the first
in the category.

Val, we should probably make this consistent.  Which do you prefer?

Regards,
-Steve