Official Category names

Mon Sep 27 16:25:22 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 27, 2010

Hello Steve and Jonathan!
Thank you for pointing this out to me...of course you are right that it should be consistent...

Let's make both of them say this:

1 - Hands
2 - Movement
3 - Dynamics & Timing
4 - Head & Face
5 - Body
6 - Detailed Location
7 - Punctuation

I just made the changes to:

ISWA 2010 Symbol Lessons
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa

and notice that I made the word "Face" singular...

Can you make the changes to the HTML Reference manual, Steve?

Thanks so much, guys -

Val ;-)

--------