AW: AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Mon Sep 6 22:23:33 UTC 2010

Hi Val,
this is interesting - I thought about this problem myself and I hesitate to
read this sequence fluently -

On the other hand - well the arrows are meant as if they push the hand. This
is not the way we usually use them - but once you understand the style of
the scribe it is possible to understand .. .

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Montag, 6. September 2010 23:56
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

SignWriting List
September 6, 2010

On Sep 6, 2010, at 2:41 PM, Suzanne pach wrote:
> I have improved the document. See attachment...
> I also changed the colours round, that was Maureens idea,
> since it is probably easier to remember that Red is
> Right... Suzanne

Hello Suzanne!
This is a very beautiful document and I know I will be using it to teach the
General Arrowhead - and thank you for making the changes that you made -
they made it much better. Thank you too to Stefan for all the beautiful
suggestions and inspirations too...

I have one question about this last sequence - if the Right hand is now red,
shouldn't the thumb of the right hand (the red symbol) be flopped if we are
looking at the palm of the hand, when the hands are crossing in front of the
face?