AW: AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Mon Sep 6 22:31:24 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 6, 2010

Smile - forget the arrows for one moment and only look at the right hand, which is white palm so that it means it is facing us and the red color tells us it is the right hand...but the thumb is on the wrong side - how can you have the thumb of the right hand on the left side when the palm is facing us?