our good friend Charles

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 28 11:32:41 UTC 2010

Thank you Fernando, I am so encouraged by your work in Brazil that it helps me
to continue.

Charles

________________________________
From: fernando capovilla <fcapovilla3 at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACC.EDU
Sent: Tue, September 28, 2010 1:40:51 AM
Subject: our good friend Charles

Dear Charles,
Is there in the world anyone as sincerely caring as you are who has never
experienced at least once in a lifetime what you've described you've gone
through in that conference? Thanks for sharing your feelings with us (it made us
feel more normal). Please do not worry about that. Keep up doing the excellent
work you have done over the last decades. Sometimes the time is ripe for the
harvest so that we may feed the hungry. Sometimes the time is ripe for something
else, such as helping us accept frustration as part of life and develop the
virtue of patience. Everything cooperates for the continuous further development
of those who are truly sincere like you are. Just keep on being yourself, our
dear fellow whom we learned to admire and trust. You are a much dear friend.
Warm, sincere regards,
Fernando