SW Questions from Spain, Catalan Sign Language

Tue Sep 28 16:18:39 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
September 28, 2010

On Sep 28, 2010, at 1:03 AM, ramon ferrerons ruiz wrote:

> Thanks. If there are more suggestions, I think I prefer the first option (the long), to which add some symbols of speed.
> Pardon my English diapers.
> Ramon

----

Hello Ramon!
So you have chosen the long and most accurate writing? You are right that might be best. You could put the Fast or the Tense Symbol over some positions to show that the emphasis is on those positions...I would probably use the Tense Symbol: