looking for a particular piece by Elena Pizzuto

Erika Hoffmann erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Apr 6 14:21:57 UTC 2011

 Hi everyone! As some of you may know, I recently submitted an article about
SignWriting to an academic journal called Language and Communication. The
journal's comments were very positive but they have a few suggestions for
revisions. One is that they would like me to cite a particular piece by
Elena Pizzuto. I am quite happy to do this as her work is of course relevant
and excellent. However, I'm having a little trouble getting my hands on the
particular piece they recommend. I'm still looking for it, but it occurred
to me that a list member might have a pdf of the paper, so I thought I'd
check here. The paper is:
Elena Pizzuto, Barbara Pennacchi, Paolo Rossini. Invited paper to be
presented at the Meeting on "Aprendizaje de las Lenguas Europeas en personas
Sordas y Sordiciegas en el siglo XXI - APREL XXI", European Union, "European
Year of Languages 2001" Program, University of Barcelona, November
30-December 1, 2001.
Thanks!
All best,
Erika