We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 3 10:42:17 UTC 2011

Lol. I'm going specify on my website today that the project is only
for humans, not aliens! A lot of people have thought of aliens because
of the reference to Earth in the sentence!
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com