We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 17:24:19 UTC 2011

Hi!
Yes, i know that. :) I was not talking about spelling... I was talking
about the word "e", which means "and" in Portuguese. Earlier, the
translation didn't have the word "e" in it.
Nikhil.

--
निखिल सिन्हा | Nikhil Sinha
nik.azn at gmail.com