We are people, people of earth in Brazilian Sign Language - translation ERROR

Nikhil Sinha nik.azn at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 2 18:58:39 UTC 2011

Please soften your tone! You are sounding a bit rude!
I'm not an idiot. I have extensively studied languages (informally)
and i do not "demand" unnatural translations, just to make them
confirm to the structure of my original sentence. I also do not edit
translations on my own. Both the Portuguese translations were
submitted by Portuguese speakers, not me! I just chose the sentence
which was closer to mine in structure. I didn't demand that
translation forcefully. And if you have such a big problem with it, i
can revert to the original. I have no problem whatsoever!
When you submitted your translation, i just saw the Libras one,
because i already had the Portuguese translation.
Nikhil.

nik.azn at gmail.com