AW: our graphics quality is excellent

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Dec 27 06:34:23 UTC 2011

You're right, in a way Stefan.  I didn't edit out the symbols enough to
remove extra black portions.  I think those may be the white areas of
symbols that get converted to black somehow.   They can be deleted easy
enough in Inkscape but the person editing needs to know enough to do so.

Apparently, the extraction of the SVG from the PDF didn't handle the
white areas correctly.

Bill