SignWriting SVG proof of concept

machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Fri Feb 25 21:45:38 UTC 2011

Hi, Steve!

I have not been able to open the 2 attached files. But this are really
good news!

I have done this path before, for ISWA2004. I dont know how manual
your process currently is, but i still have the scripts i wrote
then.... they may be usefull.

Tell me if you need any help!

Best!

Machado