SignWriting SVG proof of concept

Sat Feb 26 17:46:39 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 26, 2011

Hello Machado!
I know you addressed your message to Steve, but I just want to say "hello!"

I am so happy to hear from you...

Did you know that we have a download of your SVG of the IMWA 2004 symbolset on the web?:

Go to:
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/IMWA2004/IMWA-Downloads.html

Click on number 2 on the above web page:

and if you scroll down to the bottom of that web page, there is also another link under "About These Symbolsets"... that links to your code I believe ... Thank you for your gift of SVG - people download your work from our site -

You mentioned you could not see the attached files that Steve posted...

You can see all of the various flavors of the ISWA 2010 font software online that Steve is developing...

On this web page you can find 4 different versions of SVG fonts:

http://www.signpuddle.net/iswa

And...if you go to SignPuddle Online, to the Brazilian Sign Language dictionary in SignPuddle, and search for the sign CASA:

Brazilian sign for CASA
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=12&sgn=46&sid=268,331&search=casa&type=any

Notice below the sign, you can click to view the SVG of that sign:

The SVG link is under all signs in SignPuddle...

So thanks for your offer of the scripts and I will leave that to the two of you as to what is needed...

Have a great weekend!

Val ;-)

-----

-----