Donation to Tunisia of 20 SignWriting Basics Manuals...

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Tue Feb 15 01:40:39 UTC 2011

Hello from Tunisia...........Thank you dear Val, for this present, I am so happy for your kind gift to all of our deaf friends...I also thank all the signwriters for their support, encouragement, love, charity and perseverance...The situation is not that steady yet in Tunisia, as the government is being changed all the time, and people asking for new rights, but in peaceful way, happily.......I will make you know about the signwriting situation in Tunisia, and I will try to send you pictures and the members.... in the coming months I need to rely on you all for help.... Blessings