Donation to Tunisia of 20 SignWriting Basics Manuals...

Thu Feb 17 17:13:42 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
February 17, 2011

Hello Dali from Tunisia!

It is truly historic and earthshaking, how Tunisia changed history in Northern Africa and the Middle East!

I pray for Tunisia, that the country can find its way to give all Tunisians a joyous and fulfilling life...

The news media is understandably captivated by the big changes in other countries right now...so at the moment we are not hearing news from Tunisia - so I guess I better go on Facebook and Twitter - ha!!

I am so impressed with the power of Facebook and Twitter - As an older person new to Social Networking, I feel quite behind the times...but I will learn...

Just so you all know, here are my links:

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SignWriting

Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/signwriting

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/signwriting

I know there are other SignWriting-related links on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube - thanks to all those who have established those sites....they mean a lot...

And Dali - I shipped your box February 11, 2011 - so look for the box - it is in a US Priority Mail box - it may be in customs, but I do have a tracking number if there are any problems -

Keep us informed how you are all doing in Tunisia -

Val ;-)

----

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List: