SignWriting in Portugal - New project developing materials

Thu Jan 13 18:16:03 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
January 13, 2011

Hello Rafaela!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. I am happy to see your messages.

Perhaps you can tell the List members about your project in Portugal? I was very happy to read about your work with SignWriting in Portuguese Sign Language...

So introduce yourself...smile...

I look forward to working with you to assist you with your dissertation and to develop SignWriting materials for Portugal -

Val ;-)

--------

---------

sutton at signwriting.org