Query on SignWriting - Editing problem

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jun 3 18:17:53 UTC 2011

I seem to be having a problem in editing even my own writing now. I put the original with rotations opposite and forward and now can't touch it.  This is getting VERY old.

Charles

________________________________
From: Adam Frost <icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2011 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Query on SignWriting - Editing problem

Actually, looking at that writing, it seems that I was wrong. Sorry. The correct timing symbol that would go with this writing is actually simultaneous. The way the arrows are written, it is a rowing motion with both hands going in a up-forward motion. Not what we are trying to write. So that writing is wrong. I admit I made a mistake. :-)

Adam

I just re-read this, this is bicycle motion. The left hand moves up and over away from the reader, the right hand moves up and over away from the reader. The motions are pointed toward the center so that they are parallel. The dark part of the circle is toward the reader, so up toward the chest and over.