Some information about SignWriting

Fri Mar 4 19:10:41 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
March 4, 2011

Hello Alan!
Great to hear from you again - Thank you for giving us the links to the SignWriting on your Lojban-language site. I am really amazed at your applying SignWriting to this language-learning experience...a "Where are your keys" (WAYK) player that creates written documentation in SignWriting - imagine that!

I am trying to guess what these signs mean to you? smile...