Recently approved MA Thesis on SignWriting

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon May 9 15:56:16 UTC 2011

Stuart,

Wow, that was a lot of work!  I do have one question.  How would the
most recent work in Unicode and, more particularly, what Steve Slevinski
has written to the list affect the portion where you talk about what may
be needed for successful Unicode acceptance?   From what it appears,
it's well on it's way to acceptance with what Steve and Michael Everson
have done.

Bill