Private SignWriting Seminars in San Diego California with Val ; -)

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Nov 2 00:42:36 UTC 2011

I visited Val for this purpose and can attest to how wonderful it was to
work with her, to stay in her lovely home, and to see beautiful La Jolla!

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology