Private SignWriting Seminars in San Diego California with Val ; -)

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 2 10:10:09 UTC 2011

So did I - three times over some fifteeen years- wonderful experiences,

Ingvild

Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:42:36 -0400
From: erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Subject: Re: Private SignWriting Seminars in San Diego California with Val ; -)
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

I visited Val for this purpose and can attest to how wonderful it was to work with her, to stay in her lovely home, and to see beautiful La Jolla!

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 5:44 PM, George Veronis <george.veronis at yale.edu> wrote:

Dear Valerie:
I had not realized that you live in La Jolla.  I spent many a happy visit to SIO during the 50s 60s and 70s and I have many colleagues who are still active there.  But alas, my age has conspired to keep me on the east coast.

I am still learning signing but have not gone into Sign Writing any farther than the simple introduction.
Regards,George