Ingvild's birthday - NTS answer

Tue Nov 8 17:30:55 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
November 8, 2011

Hello Ingvild!
Thank you for this message in Norwegian Sign Language!

I just tried to call you on Skype (without an appointment) but you were not at your desk. Sorry we missed each other... Let's make an appointment to Skype later...

Your Norwegian Sign Language Dictionary, in SignPuddle, has over 4000 signs in it now, and the Literature Puddle for Norway has more documents as well.... of course they all need editing, but it is good to see the data being entered!

SignPuddle for Norway
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-NO

Have a wonderful day!

Val ;-)