Ingvild's birthday - NTS answer

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 8 19:13:08 UTC 2011

And thank you for all the work on the NTS-puddles. I know that you do not do the work personally, but that your nephews are doing the work on behalf of the SignWriting organization - give my thanks to them and to those nice people financing this work.

AS I see the dictionary growing, I often look up some of the newly entered signs, and do some editing. One thing I do for many of the signs, is adding tags. So I write in the word-section not only the GLOSS (the spoken name of the sign) but also one or more tag, like for instance 'tag: physics' or 'tag: name'. This way it is possible to use the search function to find what tags have been used, and then all the signs that are given a certain tag. This will be a considerable help once I have worke my way though the ever-growing dictionary. Thanks a lot,

Ingvild

Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 09:30:55 -0800
From: sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Subject: Re: Ingvild's birthday - NTS answer
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListNovember 8, 2011
Hello Ingvild!Thank you for this message in Norwegian Sign Language!
I just tried to call you on Skype (without an appointment) but you were not at your desk. Sorry we missed each other... Let's make an appointment to Skype later...
Your Norwegian Sign Language Dictionary, in SignPuddle, has over 4000 signs in it now, and the Literature Puddle for Norway has more documents as well.... of course they all need editing, but it is good to see the data being entered!
SignPuddle for Norwayhttp://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index.html#sgn-NO
Have a wonderful day!
Val ;-)
------
On Nov 8, 2011, at 7:14 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:Ingvild's birthday - NTS answer

Hi Val,tank you for your nice greeting, Ingvild

SignText OptionsCourtesy of SignBank.org