AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!

Yuri Barreto nempretonembranco at YAHOO.COM.BR
Tue Oct 25 15:29:52 UTC 2011

Hello, Ingvild!
When he says:

"So Should this happen in the SignWriting wll. If the 'owner' of thesign Thinks and Feels That remains parlell the hand to the wall, that is how it Should Be written (if it is not Strictly for researchpurpose)"

I totally identify! Especially in consideration "if it is not Strictly forresearch purposes".

Great research may be born of that thought! In fact, I think itshould be!

--- Em ter, 25/10/11, Ingvild Roald <iroald at HOTMAIL.COM> escreveu:

De: Ingvild Roald <iroald at HOTMAIL.COM>
Assunto: Re: AW: (Now yes, you have the video!) A ortografic correction on Facebook!
Para: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Data: Terça-feira, 25 de Outubro de 2011, 12:08

This 'simplification' happens all the time in the spoken languages - we do not pronounciate the way we write, but assimilate sounds according to what is before or after, etc. SO this should happen in SignWriting as wll. If the 'owner' of the sign thinks and feels that the hand remains parlell to the wall, that is how it should be written (if it is not for strictly research purposes)

Ingvild