AW: AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 6 13:16:01 UTC 2011

Hi Bill and friends,

you are right. This is not the official website but more kind of
„experimental version“. To create a stand alone Signmaker-Editor will take
some more major efforts. So far we create/write and change signs with
SignPuddle but use all the signs of the German SignPuddle dictionary to
create our own documents with this delegs signwriting-Editor.

It is wonderful to be able now to create new documents with or without
translation (subtitle) in order to support deaf students to improve spoken
language skills.

Stefan

  _____