AW: AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Oct 6 13:31:42 UTC 2011

I didn't notice that before, Stefen - about the subtitles (captions).
Clicking on a + or - sign in a box that pops up on a mouse-over of the
subtitles will either display or not display them.  That's cool.

Bill