Sutton Science/Sports Writing

Alan Post alanpost at SUNFLOWERRIVER.ORG
Sat Sep 3 18:09:53 UTC 2011

Valerie,

I hope this is an appropriate venue for this question.

I am interested in reading more about Sutton Science Writing and
Sutton Sports Writing for a project of mine.  I have a book titled
"Exuberant Animal Play Book" by Frank Forencichi[1].  I am
interested in translating a few key pages to Movement Writing.  I
have found your "Shorthand for Modern Jazz" document with introduces
some examples for Science and Sports Writing, and includes a thorough
reference on Dance Writing.

Do you have similar documents for Science or Sports Writing?  Will
you advise me as to what resource would work best for my translation
work?

Thank you!

-Alan

1: http://www.exuberantanimal.com/