bsw3 => ksw conversion error

Wed Sep 7 18:23:13 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

I'll take a look.  I believe the conversion package does not contain the
latest bug fixes.

On 9/7/11 12:59 PM, Alan Post wrote:
> It seems either the conversion or rendering process has a bug that
> is dropping part of the sign information.
The problem is in the conversion.

> If you'll permit me to hazard a guess, I would say that the act of
> including the same symbol-part twice introduces an error.
I believe you are right.

> The sign in SignPuddle doesn't seem to be affected, however.  How
> fascinating!  What is happening?
The conversion package is a copy of the SignPuddle conversion routine.
There were a few last minute bug fixes that did not make it into the
conversion package.  I'll fix that now.

Regards,
-Steve