Can't edit or add signs

Mon Sep 12 15:30:19 UTC 2011

SignWriting List
September 12, 2011

Hi Trevor, Charles, Bill and everyone -

We all hope that we will be able to use SignPuddle on Safari someday- but meanwhile I believe you can read signs and literature on Safari, just can't compose I believe -

I will announce one new event next message and then I am going to go offline for a few days, as I need rest -

Thanks for your messages and no worries about anything -

Val ;-)

-------