NEW: Clown correction

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 12 13:00:36 UTC 2011

Please look at "CLOWN" on the ASL Sign Puddle.
The fingers point to the right and the hand is white, therefore it is the left hand, yet the arrows indicate the right hand. if you turn it at a slight angle then the thumb is clearly on the wrong side, pointing up the axle on the left side of the square. This, to me, is the easiest test.
If I were to see this sign in an ASL SW exam I would mark it wrong. This is not a matter of "variant" this is simply wrong.
If I cannot mark a test unambiguously then there is something wrong. The hand is not "pinching the nose" from the side it is "facing the nose".
As I can't edit it, I can't fix it.
Charles Butler