SignPuddle 2.0 is Live

Wed Apr 18 14:17:00 UTC 2012

On 4/18/12 4:43 AM, Madson Barreto wrote:
> I would suggest the following:
> - In the translation search is CaseSensitive, right? It may not be
> case sensitive by treating them as lowercase and vice versa?

Case sensitive searching is an unfortunate side effect of the latest
update.  I can solve it for English, but it slows down searching over
400%.  From a technical perspective, I am using XQuery on XML files.  I
plan to investigate case insensitive searching with this and other
technologies.

> - Valerie: There are several entries in Portuguese and in Signs
> (buttons) in a language that are not usual in Brazil or are still in
> English / ASL. This week we will translate it into Portuguese /
> Libras. After sending to you and Steve. Ok? This is wonderful!
Any help with any language user interface is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Steve