Handshape 09-030 - Doubt in laterality

Thu Apr 19 01:04:08 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
April 18, 2012

Hi Stefan!
Yes, palm facing from the side view is the easiest to read and the most standardized, and I agree, I also try to write with the side view whenever possible too...

I feel a little giddy with such beautiful new software for SignWriting being developed all over the world…

SignPuddle 2 from the US

DELEGS Editor from Germany

SignWriter Studio from Honduras…

and the SW-Edit program from Brazil…

Our cup runneth over… and much to talk about...

I can see a long list of messages waiting for me, so for now I want to share a photo from my home…here are 2 new rose trees which were recently planted in front of my home…This photo was taken standing on our front steps…aren't the roses beautiful?…I thought of you with your digital camera and how you could capture their beauty …