Mouth symbols

Mon Jun 18 15:05:58 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
June 18, 2012

Hello Rafaela, Stefan, Adam and Charles -

Thank you for this discussion, and thanks to Stefan and Adam for posting your writing.

To answer your question, Rafaela….Where are the little symbols for the mouth in SignPuddle?

They are under Teeth, but you can use them for any small movement on the Face and Mouth…Here is a screen capture of the place in SignPuddle. Click on Teeth, and there they are: