Mouth symbols - motorcycle trill

Mon Jun 18 19:01:34 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
June 18, 2012

On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> Adam showed a head sign that I cannot find, one with a straight line, and then a vibrating lip line above it. Where is it? I have searched everywhere logically, and I'm not following the logic to find it.

Hi Charles -
That is a combined symbol. First you choose the Straight Mouth symbol. Then you click on Teeth, where you will find the Trembling or Vibrating symbol and drag that over to the Signbox and combine the two together…

Here again is the screen capture showing where the Vibrating symbol is located under Teeth: