Mouth symbols - motorcycle trill

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 18 20:12:53 UTC 2012

The teeth aren't chattering, the lip is trembling. It should be there as well. It's not the same movement. If I put it above the teeth, they are chattering, if I put it above the flat mouth it is brring, if I put it above a hand, I know, it is fluttering (like fingerspelling).

So I'm confused. my lip is not chattering, or it needs to be in more than one place or have a section under mouths that is movements for all mouths. If I'm going to teach it, I need to know what it is.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: Mouth symbols - motorcycle trill

SignWriting List
June 18, 2012

On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
Adam showed a head sign that I cannot find, one with a straight line, and then a vibrating lip line above it. Where is it? I have searched everywhere logically, and I'm not following the logic to find it.

Hi Charles -
That is a combined symbol. First you choose the Straight Mouth symbol. Then you click on Teeth, where you will find the Trembling or Vibrating symbol and drag that over to the Signbox and combine the two together…

Here again is the screen capture showing where the Vibrating symbol is located under Teeth: