Mouth symbols

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 18 00:44:50 UTC 2012

What a very interesting question. I am not sure if I am seeing the same thing that you are asking, but ASL has some things that are very similar. So I will write how I would write those things.

1 - This is the mouth movement that ASL has with starting a motorcycle.

2 - ASL has a mouth movement that is often written in English as "PAH", so I just added down arrows to show that it repeats more that once.

I hope that this helps.

Adam