Puzzled

Wed Mar 7 19:36:52 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 7, 2012

Hello Stefan -
I like this writing. Very accurate. It gives me pleasure to see the use of the Overhead View of the Head…It really does come in handy in this rare case. And adding the arm lines and the nose are also good techniques - the nose added is helpful because this sign contacts or relates to the nose - so the added nose gives that information - smile -

I am happy this sign can be written so well -

Thanks for sharing!

Val ;-)