Puzzled

Wed Mar 7 19:48:38 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
March 7, 2012

Hi Maureen!
This is great, that there are similar or the same signs in BSL. Yes, the signs can be copied from puddle to puddle. I wrote the instructions in a previous email…would you like to try to copy a sign from one puddle to another yourself this time?

Just go to the sign you want to copy, and press the Copy button, and then click on the British flag dictionary icon to place it in the BSL dictionary…

Try that and tell us how it goes -

Val ;-)

----