Austrlian signs Same as BSL ????????

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Sat Mar 10 19:53:26 UTC 2012

Wow, I plan on visiting Australia.

R. H.  Dettloff

________________________________
 From: Maureen Doyle <maureengndoyle at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:14 PM
Subject: Austrlian signs Same as BSL  ????????

 HI
. I believe its similiar...  not many SW  in their Dictionary....

 I will  search Utube.... My niece has emigrated to Australia.

 Ive been using US  signs... and have found a good number that could be used for BSL
even though  the vocabulary is different..

 ie Diaper... NAppy.

 I dont speak any languaes    but have  checked out  some of  other countries  signs .

 I am only just getting  used to  using  SW    copying etc

    Maureen