Egyptian SignPuddle, Question Handshape

Ryan Fan ryanfan42 at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 5 09:08:39 UTC 2012

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm thinking hand symbol 27 might actually
accurately describe what I've been seeing.  It hadn't caught my eye because
I'd been so focused on the idea of the middle being over the index rather
than the index being under the middle.  I'll keep asking around to see
what's acceptable.  I'll see if I can find a context where one or the other
handshape is used, but it seems so far that Sunday and Christian are the
only place where these handshapes occur.  Thanks again!
-Ryan