delegs-editor

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sat May 5 11:11:58 UTC 2012

Hi Charles,

you are right delegs is a wonderful and very powerful tool to support
anybody to learn SL or spoken language. It just depends on the dictionary.
So the more entries and alternatives the better the chance to produce
perfect documents, vocabulary lists, diary, songs, word bey word
translations, ASL or signed English – just depends on the scribe.

Did you see that you can write with the SignPuddle ASL dictionary as basis?
If you want to print your document you first have to produce a pdf.document.
Afterwards you can save at your computer or print or ... what you want. – We
are still improving this program. Next step will be to get the chance to
change/rewrite entries  for a given document.

Have a wonderful weekend

Stefan

  _____