SignPuddle for Uruguay stuck at 1.6

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 23 16:44:31 UTC 2012

It is still 2.0 even though the link says 1.6. It just means that the address that took you to SignPuddle still says 1.6. If it is possible, change the link that too you to SignPuddle from http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.6/index.php?ui=5&sgn=143 to http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle2.0/index.php?ui=5&sgn=143

Adam