SignPuddle for Uruguay stuck at 1.6

Wed May 23 16:51:11 UTC 2012

SignWriting List
May 23, 2012

Hello Eduardo!
Thank you for this message. No worries. It is actually taking you to 2.0 no matter what. You can tell that by the fact that it says SignPuddle 2.0 on the actual web page…whether the url says 1.6 or 2.0 it is all pointing to the same web page...

But I will fix the link and make it 2.0 like the others - Thank you for finding this …

Val ;-)