Request for reviewers

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Oct 22 20:04:50 UTC 2012

It is exciting! And I know Val's thought is true in my case - I know that
the work you do is deeply vital, but I don't understand it very well.
As a matter of fact, I've been wondering if I might be able to interview
you sometime, in order to understand your end of things better for the book
project I'm working on. :)

--
Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway
Assistant Professor of Anthropology