SignWriter Studio=?windows-1252?Q?=99_?=1.0 Released

Jonathan Duncan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Sun Oct 28 20:40:39 UTC 2012

Hi,
     I thought you might all be happy to hear that SignWriter Studio™
1.0 has finally been released.

     I had previously thought of releasing it with a trial version, a
paid version and a very basic Freeware version.  But I decided for
simplicity's sake to one have one version which is Freeware. SignWriter
Studio™ will no longer stop working after a given date either.

You can download it at http://www.signwriterstudio.com/download.htm
Help files on are in     the program and also at
http://www.signwriterstudio.com/help.htm

     Please feel free use it.  I will follow up with a few explanations
on how to use it along with SignPuddle.

Regards,
--

email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>